Thursday 22 August 2013

New Beginnings

After months of subscribing to so many amazing blogs and reading about other people's wonderful recipes and lives, I had an idea.
I mean, how hard would it be? Starting my own blog?
But I was like pshh, no one will read it. And so the idea went into that old dusty corner of the mind where we archive stuff we want to get around to but never actually do. Like organizing our closets. Or learning how to knit. Or deleting old contacts from our phone.
Anyway.
I forgot about it and continued poring over other people's blogs, their glamorous lives and mouth watering recipes.
And, see, I love to cook. And feed people. So when my family and friends started asking for recipes and telling me to post my recipes online, I took out the ol' blog idea from the archives and decided to give it a go.
So here it is, my blog.
Food, thoughts and musings from my life.
Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment