Monday 26 August 2013

Finds

So, I've decided that every week/month/whenever I feel like it, I'm going to post my 'finds'. These could be books, websites, recipes, anything really - although I'm warning you a large portion will probably be food related :)

  1. These look like they're made for me. Butter+oats+dates+coconut oil = heaven. THANK YOU IZZY.
  2. wow. I need to make this pad thai slaw. Like need
  3. Such an inspiring read. Anyone who is a mother/daughter/has a mother/has a daughter/basically everyone should read this letter.
  4. Just finished reading 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' by Khaled Hosseini. Not exactly a new book, but I loved it and have to rave about it. Seriously, one of the most touching books I've ever read.
  5. So cute! Cereal Reviews!
  6. These are so true, and I bet my tumblr that you'll laugh at least once.
  7. Guide to the perfect chocolate chip cookie... What every baker needs.
  8. DIY Action-Movie Poses. Unleash the inner super hero in you.
There it is. Hope you find something you like in those links.

Happy Monday everyone, the weekend can't come any faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment